By Linda Swisher
Master crucial anatomy and body structure techniques, approaches, and phrases! comparable to the chapters in Thibodeau and Patton's Structure & functionality of the physique, 14th Edition, this research advisor reports significant A&P techniques and offers a number of routines that you should increase your realizing and follow your wisdom. it's also anatomy drawings that will help you study anatomical constructions and terminology.
- A accomplished review guarantees that you simply comprehend the textbook's middle recommendations and crucial content.
- Application Questions advertise severe pondering, asking you to use details to the true world.
- Crossword puzzles and observe finds assist you grasp new vocabulary terms.
- Diagrams and labeling exercises toughen your knowing of the positioning of physique structures.
- Matching and multiple-choice questions in addition to fill-in-the-blank exercises relief in realizing anatomy and body structure concepts.
- Did You Know features supply enjoyable A&P facts.
- Check Your Knowledge sections allow you to investigate your comprehension of bankruptcy material.
- Answers to exercises can be found on the finish of the examine advisor, in addition to textbook-page references.
- Updated content displays fabric within the Structure & functionality of the Body textbook, together with options, methods, and terms.
- Updated illustrations depict anatomy much more clearly.
- NEW Unscramble the Words exercises are extra that will help you study new vocabulary terms.
Read or Download Study Guide for Structure & Function of the Body - E-Book PDF
Similar anatomy books
An anthropologist and an anatomist have mixed their talents during this publication to supply scholars and learn staff with the necessities of anatomy and the capability to use those to investigations into hominid shape and serve as. utilizing uncomplicated ideas and correct bones, conclusions should be reached concerning the possible musculature, stance, mind measurement, age, weight, and intercourse of a specific fossil specimen.
The thalamus is a gaggle of cells put centrally within the mind that serve a serious function in controlling how either sensory and motor signs are handed from one a part of the cerebral cortex to a different. basically, all info achieving the cerebral cortex and therefore realization is relayed throughout the thalamus.
Event Sociology has set the recent commonplace for educating Introductory Sociology. imminent sociology throughout the key suggestions of tradition, constitution, and gear, this system allows scholars to determine sociology all over the place, and make the usual new. provided in an obtainable and interesting method that brings thought and sociological strategies jointly, scholars circulation past their person viewpoint to realize a real sociological point of view.
正常像がわかる×画像が読める、画像診断へのファーストステップ。エックス線、CT、MRIなど放射線画像の解剖を全身・各断面で掲載。正常画像の理解に最適な１冊です。『画像診断コンパクトナビ』とあわせて使える画像診断学の入門書です。医学生はもちろん、医師になってからも長く使えます。【目次】1．頭部2．頸部3．胸部4．腹部5．骨盤腔6．脊椎7．上肢8．下肢【著者】百島祐貴慶應義塾大学病院予防医療センター副センター長．医学博士，放射線科専門医，PET核医学認定医．代表的な著書「画像診断コンパクトナビ」(医学教育出版社, 2015)，「ペニシリンはクシャミが生んだ大発見」(平凡社, 2008)，「画像診断のトリビア」(中外医学社, 2011)，翻訳書「アトミックアクシデント」(医学教育出版社, 2017)，「一目でわかるMRI超ベーシック」(メディカル・サイエンス・インターナショナル, 2017)．
Extra info for Study Guide for Structure & Function of the Body - E-Book
Study Guide for Structure & Function of the Body - E-Book by Linda Swisher